I brought out Big Bertha to work with this yarn. The yarn was a skein of Lang Maxima I received from my mother in law for Christmas. I chose the yarn to work with because I knew it would be fast and get results (creative satisfaction) in the manner I needed. The problem was the thickness. I was going for a cowl initially but there wasn’t enough yarn for that, so I went for skinny scarf instead.
After I reworked it a few times, when I realized I wouldn’t have enough for a thicker scarf, I finally settled on a chain of four and then worked in single crochets throughout. That was it!
I think it worked out well!