26. So Grateful For… – December Reflections 2022
- The ability to still hike and walk! Aging and aches and pains makes you grateful for what you are able to accomplish.
- My ability to pick Forest up from school and then bring him back to the office—the school is right across from our office!
- Lunch breaks at home!
- My group chat text sessions with my friends—love those girls so much!
- Books…always grateful for the amount of books just begging to be read!
- This week off work after Christmas! I always cherish it.
- Warmish afternoon, almost 60* today! Uncovered the plants and now I’m excited for spring. (shh, I know we have to get through two more months of cold!)
- Making art again!
- Cozy afternoon naps this past weekend.
And also, so grateful for you readers out there!