- Updated July 2015
- We thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2010.
- Then we thru-hiked the Florida Trail in 2011
- We became parents to Forest in September 2014.
- How my blog got its name.
- Wildscape Photo is our photography site. It needs some updating, but we’d love to sell your a photograph! Or, I’d love to do a portrait session with you and/or your family!
- Ghost Orchids are an interest of ours, and we documented over 600 previously unknown plants in 2007.
- You can reach me via email at oceanicwilderness at gmail dot com. Or leave me a message down below and I’ll respond to you via email.
Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read!
I’m Misti and I’ve been writing this blog in some format since 2002. Blogging has changed a whole lot since then and my blog has evolved over time as well. I’ve always written a little bit about everything, so you’ll find writings from my garden, hiking, to posts about my family here.
I write from just outside of Houston, Texas and was born in Texas, but we spent 2002-2010 living in various parts of Florida. Florida still holds my heart in many ways!
A few more tidbits you should know: